Last updated on January 19, 2022
Dallas College wants to understand how it can help students overcome difficulties in getting transportation to and from their college classes. We’re conducting a study to learn about your transit needs and experiences.
There are two ways you can participate and contribute your thoughts:
- Participate in a one-hour focus group. Focus groups will be held on campus and online. Food will be provided for students who participate in an on-campus focus group. A gift card raffle will be provided for students who participate online. These focus groups will be held Jan. 31 – Feb. 11, 2022. Check if you are eligible for a focus group by completing this short form.
- Complete a five-minute online survey. A raffle will be held at the end of the survey period for gift card prizes for randomly chosen students who participate.
Before you decide whether to participate, please know:
- Your participation in this research study is completely voluntary.
- Your participation will not affect your relationship with Dallas College.
- Your participation may lead to improvements in Dallas College’s transportation program.
- This transportation survey is part of a larger study being led by the Dallas College Strategic Research and Analytics (SRA) department – part of the larger Student Success division.
Thank you for your interest in this important research! For questions, email SSResearch@dcccd.edu.