Registration for winter and spring 2022 classes includes a new feature: If a class you want is full, you can ask us to add new seats or a new section of the class.
We’ll look at student requests and determine how to get you into the course—either by expanding the size of the class, moving it to a bigger classroom or adding new class sections.
If you want to sign up for a class that’s full, try the new feature and request an addition. To learn how, follow the steps below or watch the video above.
How to Request an Additional Class Section
- Visit the Dallas College website.
- In the menu at the top, click on “Online Tools.” Then click eConnect and Credit Schedule.
- Browse the courses available to find the course you are looking for.
- If you see a course that is full, a new button will appear on the full course, which says Request Additional Section. When you click on the button, you’ll have to log in to your eConnect account.
- When you submit a wish list request, this does not mean you are registered for this course. This means that you have requested an additional course be made available so that you can register for this course.