Current students and employees are invited to join our celebration of distinguished alumni Thursday, Nov. 9, 6:30 p.m., at Garland Center. You may purchase $35 tickets to the dinner and ceremony through this link.
This year’s honorees are:
Distinguished Emerging Alumna
- Marina R. Castro, paralegal, Walters, Balido & Crain Trial Lawyers Firm
Distinguished Employee Alumni
- Steve DeShazo, senior director, Workforce, Dallas College Office of Workforce Initiatives, Career Connected Learning
- Gabriel Galvez, commander, Dallas College Police, Mountain View Campus
- Bridgette Tarpley King, Ed.D., youth sports programmer, City of Fort Worth Youth Sports Division
- Tonychris Olisaebuka Nnaka, Ph.D., associate dean for research and associate professor, University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
- Meagan C. Pollock, Ph.D., entrepreneur, speaker and equity leader
- Jaime Resendez, attorney, Dallas City council member
- Ngoc Trinh-Scott, certified research chef, PepsiCo-Frito-Lay
Dallas College alumni are encouraged to join our Alumni Network!