By this point in your college career, you’ve met with your success coach (advisor) many times, you’ve carefully selected your degree plan and courses, and the end is finally in sight! But before you toss your cap in the air, here are a few tips for your last semester here at Dallas College.
1. Meet with your Success Coach: Verify you are completing your degree or certificate requirements and are ready to graduate.
2. Apply for Graduation: Submit your graduation application by Friday, March 10. Visit the graduation information page on the Dallas College website to access the graduation application.
3. RSVP for the Graduation Ceremony: Eligible students will receive an invitation by email in late March with information on how to RSVP and how to purchase regalia. Be sure to check your @DallasCollege email so you don’t miss important college communications.
4. Check the Details: Spring and Summer graduates must complete their remaining classes, submit any missing documentation and pay outstanding balances to receive their diploma or certificate.
5. Celebrate: Attend your graduation ceremony and celebrate all you have accomplished! The 2023 graduation ceremonies are May 11-13 at the Curtis Culwell Center located at 4999 Naaman Forest Blvd., Garland, Texas 75040.
Dallas College is honored to be a part of this milestone in your educational journey.