Are you looking to take another class or maybe you missed Fall 2019 registration? Have you considered registering for a Flex Term, Fast Track, eight-week session or online classes? Just because you missed Fall registration, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on taking some credit courses this semester.
Where to Start?
We know that college can be confusing and overwhelming, especially if you’ve never attended a Dallas Community College. If you have questions, we are here to help! Check out some of our most frequently asked questions:
- What should I study?
- How long will it take?
- Can I get a good paying job with this degree?
- What are the admission requirements?
Can I Still Register for Courses After Regular Registration Has Ended?
Yes! If you missed the registration deadline, we still have some great options for you.
- Flex Term classes — Offer registration opportunities throughout the year and are available for various lengths of time. These classes meet once a week, three times a week or even every day and can help you finish your degree faster.
- Fast Track classes — Allow you to complete courses required for the Associate of Art or Associate of Science degree within one year. They are offered in four-week terms during the 16-week semester, start each month and are pretty intense but worth it, if you’re looking to knock out some credits.
- Online classes — If taking classes on campus isn’t your thing, check out our online classes. Some are Flex Terms and some are traditional semester-length classes; all of them are convenient to take as long as you have reliable WiFi and access to a computer.
- Eight-Week Session — Session includes classes that run for eight weeks instead of the traditional 16-week term. You can take up to nine hours at a time.
How Much Are Classes?
At $59 per credit hour, a three-hour course costs $177 for Dallas County residents. Where else can you take classes at this price? Get a quality education without ending up with a bunch of student debt.
Still Have Questions?
Comment below, message us on Facebook or tweet us!
- Still need help figuring out what to study? Browse our program of the month posts for ideas, or check out the Classes and Degrees page of our website.