It’s somehow September again, and Dallas College wants to offer you help with a free Getting Connected Resource Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 4.
Join us from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. learn about available resources, including housing, child care, transportation and more. Connect with local community organizations and Dallas College departments to hear how you and your family can receive assistance, advice and support.
- Brookhaven Campus, Building S, Lobby
- Cedar Valley Campus, Building B, Skywalk
- Eastfield Campus, The HIVE
- El Centro Campus, Building B, Student Lobby, Room B100
- Mountain View Campus, Library Foyer
- Richland Campus, El Paso Hall, Student Lounge
If you plan on stopping by, don’t forget to register! If you can’t attend the fair, fill out the Student Care Intake Form, and a staff member will contact you. To speak to a student care coordinator by phone, please call 214-860-5800. You can also browse some of the resources that will be mentioned at the fair by visiting our Student Resources webpage or our My Community Services page.