Last updated on April 14, 2022
It’s somehow April again, and Dallas College wants to offer you help with a free Getting Connected Resource Fair on Wednesday, April 20.
Join the virtual fair from 1 to 3 p.m. learn about available resources, including housing, child care, transportation and more. Connect with local community organizations and Dallas College departments to hear how you and your family can receive assistance, advice and support.
From 10 a.m. to noon, a handful of these organizations will also be on campus to speak with you. Stop by the following locations to learn more:
- Bill J. Priest Center, Room 202
- Brookhaven Campus, S Building, Lobby
- Cedar Valley Campus, Skywalk D Building, 100
- Eastfield Campus, C Building, Hive
- El Centro Campus, A Building, Student Center
- Mountain View Campus, W Building, Tree Top Area
- North Lake Campus, Student Life Area, H-200
- Richland Campus, E Building, El Paso Student Lounge
If you plan on stopping by either the virtual or in-person event, don’t forget to register! If you can’t attend the fair, fill out the Student Care Intake Form, and a staff member will contact you. To speak to a Student Care Coordinator by phone, please call 214-860-5800. You can also browse some of the resources that will be mentioned at the fair by visiting our Student Resources webpage or our My Community Services page. Want more resources? Check out our upcoming Mental Health and Wellness Symposium and resource fairs.