Did you just move to the U.S. and begin an academic journey at Dallas College? Is English one of the languages you speak? Are you attending an American college for the first time?
Then we’re here to help you navigate and succeed at Dallas College. You are an important member of our community, and we want your college experience to be meaningful and unforgettable.
Dallas College’s Multicultural Affairs Office invites you to a 2-hour welcome session where we will provide resources and discuss topics such as culture shock with students, faculty and staff who understand your experience.
Come meet us and make new friends! A complimentary meal and giveaways will be provided to all attendees.
Make sure to reserve your spot for free online (RSVP). Then you can plan on attending one of the seven sessions offered across Dallas College.
- Cedar Valley Campus | Monday | Sept. 7 | 12 – 2 p.m. | Room M-21
- Richland Campus | Wednesday | Sept. 1 | 12 – 2 p.m. | Room SH-117
- El Centro Campus | Thursday | Sept. 2 | 12 – 2 p.m. | Room C-160
- North Lake Campus | Friday | Sept. 3 | 12 – 2 p.m. | Room A-263
- Eastfield Campus | Wednesday | Sept. 1 | 4 – 6 p.m. | Room C-135B
- Brookhaven Campus | Thursday | Sept. 2 | 4 – 6 p.m. | Room H-104
- Mountain View Campus | Friday | Sept. 3 | 4 – 6 p.m. | Room S-1030
Reserve your preferred session free online. For any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com