Have You Heard About My Community Services and Other Resources?

Last updated on September 26, 2019

Did you know that Dallas Community Colleges offers My Community Services that can help you find housing and other resources? It’s true! If you haven’t heard about it, don’t worry—you can check it out here. Get started and find out what services are available to you!

What is My Community Services?

My Community Services is a resource open to all students to help you find things like housing, food needs and financial resources. For example, you can search for free or reduced-cost services medical care, food or job training and it will bring up resources that are available where you live. We want to help our students and the community find and get the resources they need. If we can help you find additional resources that may not be mentioned in the community services, please let us know.

Do I Need to Create an Account?

It’s not required that you create an account to find resources. However, we highly recommend that you create an account. You may be asking yourself why? Creating an account will unlock additional features, such as saving past search results, connecting you to programs and ability to leave reviews.

How Do I Create an Account?

You can sign in directly using your DCCCD Online Services Sign In. This will be your username and password that you use to login into eConnect, myPortal and email. Not a Dallas Community Colleges student? You can create an account as well.

How Do I Use My Community Services?

My Community Services offers a search tool that you can search by zip code or types of services. For example, if you search for “housing,” it will take you to programs that offer housing assistance. You can also search by category, keyword or eligibility.

Looking for Another Resource?

Great! We are happy to help you! If you are looking for other resources, that’s perfectly fine. Dallas Community Colleges offers everything from counseling to helping pay for college. Other services you may be interested include:

My Student Benefits. We offer several perks for students at Dallas Community Colleges. Be sure to check out how to get Microsoft Office 365, DART GoPass and discounts to events around Dallas.

Personal and Crisis Counseling. We know that college isn’t always easy and that it can be difficult to juggle school, work, friends and family. Did you know that you can talk to a professional counselor that can help you identify and understand your circumstance? Our counselors are licensed professionals and highly qualified.

Financial Aid. We have a step-by-step process mapped out for you. If you should get turned around and need help, contact us at 972-587-2599 or, send us an email at facc@dcccd.edu.

Published inCommunityServicesWhy Dallas College?