Last updated on September 26, 2019
Need to talk to us on the go? Text us! You can ask us questions and get help with things like applying to our colleges, registering for classes, transcripts and anything else you need. Keep reading to find out more.
How It Works
Opt in to DCCCD text messages by texting “DCCCD” to this number: 214-978-6457. You’ll get an automated response back from our team of designated DCCCD experts. Using the system, you can narrow down your questions to topics like:
- General interest in DCCCD
- Admissions application completion
- Questions about the admissions process
- Financial aid
- Registering for classes
- Academic advisement
Seriously, though — ask us about anything, and our team will get right on it and respond back to you as soon as possible.
We’ll also occasionally (but not TOO often!) send you reminders about student resources and some of the benefits of being a student at one of our colleges, or even just ask how your semester is going. Pretty neat, right?!
Chat With Us Online!
Did you know you can chat with us directly on our website? That’s right—our Outreach team is on the case! You can chat with us about enrollment, admissions and all things related to the colleges of DCCCD.
Looking for Something Not Mentioned Above?
- Learn more about Texas Success Initiative (TSI) assessment testing.
- Have you heard about the Dallas County Promise? Find out if your high school is a member of the second Promise cohort.
- Not sure what you want to major in? Head to STEM INSIGHT to learn more about the starting salaries of various career paths in science, technology, engineering and math in North Texas.