Last updated on October 9, 2019
As the end of the Fall 2016 semester gets closer, it may be tempting to relax a bit while you gear up for the holiday break. But if you’re planning to take classes with us in the spring, there are still a few things you need to keep in mind.
Spring 2017 Class Schedule Now Live
It’s true! You can now find the DCCCD Spring 2017 class schedule on eConnect. So go ahead and get started planning for your next semester! (It’s also worth noting that Wintermester is included as part of the Spring schedule. So if you’re trying to earn some extra credits over the holidays, you’re in the right place.)
Not sure if you’re ready to start classes bright and early with us on January 17? Be sure to also check out some of the Flex Term options available for next semester. The start and end dates for Flex Term classes vary, so we’ll be here whenever you’re ready.
Spring 2017 Registration Dates
It’s official: Fall 2016 is nearly over! Aside from the holidays, you’re probably also thinking about your next steps as a student and, for most of you, that’s Spring 2017. Here are some dates to keep in mind as you plan for the future:
- Priority registration for returning students starts Tuesday, Nov. 22.
- Regular registration for all students starts Monday, Nov. 28.
- The last day to register for students who do not have an academic standing of “good” is Sunday, Jan. 8.
- The last day to register for regular semester classes is Wednesday, Jan. 11. (You can only register for Flex Term classes after this date.)
- The last day to withdraw for a “W” is Wednesday, April 12.
You can also check out the DCCCD 2016-17 academic calendar if you’re looking for a date that’s not listed here.
Make sure to apply for admission now so you can register for the spring semester before Jan. 11!
DCCCD 2016-17 Financial Aid Dates & Info
The first day of the Spring 2017 semester at DCCCD is Wednesday, Jan. 17. For financial aid and other purposes, you might also want to be aware of these dates:
- Tuition payments begin approximately 10 calendar days before your first class. So if your class begins Jan. 17, your tuition payment should post sometime between Jan. 7-17. (Note: There is a 30-day delay for first-time borrowers.)
- The last day to arrange for a payment plan is Friday, Jan. 20.
- The financial aid lock date, or 12th class day, is Monday, Jan. 30.
- The 60 percent date for Spring 2017 is Thursday, March 30.
You can also check the financial aid disbursement schedule for more dates.
Getting Ready to Graduate?
Congratulations! For specific graduation application deadlines, be sure to touch base with the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at your college.