DCCCD Student Blog Post: Annabell is Back!

Last updated on September 24, 2019

This post is written by Annabell Talavera, a DCCCD student blogger and Mountain View College student.

Hey guys, it’s Annabell again! I hope some of you remember my posts from this past Spring… well, guess what? I am back for the Fall semester! YAY!  I want to reintroduce myself for some of the newbies at DCCCD and also keep you guys updated.

I hope everyone had a fantastic summer, Lord knows it went by too fast. Now it’s back to the textbooks, so let’s catch up! Many many things have changed since the first time I introduced myself. However, I am still the same free-spirited girl who loves taking risks and experimenting with new things. One risk was deciding to attend the University of North Texas and Mountain View College part time. El Centro was good to me, but it was time to move on. My schedule is a little hectic, but I am starting to get the hang of it. I also recently made the decision to focus on my studies and not work. With that being said, I resigned from my position at Nha Khanh. I still have my passion for fashion, though and am still pursuing my bachelor’s in fashion design.

Like I have said before, fashion is my creative outlet. It is my happy place where it’s just me, without any boundaries, rules or limits. I love seeing things come to life from a single sketch; it truly is a beautiful process. I am excited to see what this new school year has in store and getting back to designing. I am still blogging on my own time, and it’s getting more and more fun by the day. I like helping people and I do so by giving you some tips and tricks you can learn as a fashionista through my blog.  You are more than welcome to visit the blog and subscribe to my newsletter!

Thanks for the read!

Read all of Annabell Talavera’s posts.

Read all of our student blogger posts. Are you interested in being a student blogger? Send us an email at socialteam@dcccd.edu.

Published inWhy Dallas College?